Monday, July 5, 2010

Kate Gosselin: Fourth of July Bikini Babe

Staying at the homefront to celebrate the holiday, Kate Gosselin was spotted enjoying an Independence Day party in Reading, Pennsylvania on Sunday (July 4).


With bodyguard pal Steve Neild on hand to help out, the TLC reality star mom busily made preparations before stripping down to her bikini to beat the intense summertime heat.






Recently having paid a visit to "The View," Miss Gosselin took the opportunity to address personal enhancement rumors that have been circulating as of late.

She tells, "I got a good bra!... Botox, absolutely not. Boobs, no. Tummy tuck, yes."

Of getting into better shape for this year's bikini season, Kate dished, "I run every day. I work out. I'm healthy. I want to look as good as I can because when you look good, you feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment