Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kate made it to week 3 on DWTS



"My dancing has a lot of work to do, and I'm the first to admit it. I'm not a quitter, I won't quit on this. I want to finish the dance," so says Kate. "The frustrating thing for me is I can do it so well in practice that even I'm like, Wow! Did I just do that? Then I come out here and I'm like, Whaaa!"



Kate Gosselin is breathing a heavy sigh of relief that she wasn't the first to go on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday night.
"I don't think I breathed for 10 minutes, and I don't think that's humanely possible," the reality TV mom, 35, told Entertainment Tonight after the show. "I also thought I was going to throw up at the end. My gosh, that is just pure torture, is it not?




Kate Gosselin tries to wow the crowd as she dances the jive with partner Tony Dovolani on Monday (March 29) during the second week of Dancing with the Stars.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/30/kate-gosselin-jive/#ixzz0jmKupos7

No comments:

Post a Comment