Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kate Gosselin Covers 'People' with Tony Dovolani



“I do want to win. It’s just that the dancing part is getting in the way of winning,” she tells PEOPLE in the new issue. “In my mind, I’m winning. In my actions, not so much.”

Gosselin, 34, says that no matter how long she manages to hold out on DWTS, the important thing is that she does her best.

“If I last two weeks on the show, I’ve shown my kids that hard work and perseverance pays off,” says Gosselin, whose pro partner is Tony Dovolani. “And if I don’t win, I’ve shown them you don’t always have to come in first. You just have to keep






Video: Kate Gosselin Prepares for Season 10 of 'DWTS'





http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/kate-gosselin-talks-dwts-ive-gotta-kill-this-2010103



Who's that kicking up her heels in the sequined, nude-and-white toned gown? It's Kate Gosselin!

As her pro partner Tony Dovolani looks on, the glammed-up mom struts for the cameras and talks about training for Dancing with the Stars.


"I am often up 20 of the 24 hours of the day," says Gosselin, 34.

And the star doesn't take the competition lightly, either.


"My personality clicked in," she explains. "I've gotta kill this. Which is what I do."

Watch the video now (above)!

No comments:

Post a Comment