Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kate Gosselin Hates Her $7,000 Hair Extensions!

First of all lets be careful how much we read into this with it coming from a "source". I hardly believe anything unless its a quote from Kate herself. I can imagine it would be a huge change going from short to complete long. Personally I LOVE her short hair style and have it myself (yes I am keeping the short). I am secretly hoping she will go back to short hair again someday. We shall see :)







Steve Cheskin, the head of programming for the network, told reporters at the Television Critics Association panal on Thursday in Pasadena, Calif. , that a project is in the works for the former "Plus 8" Mom. I can tell you yes we are developing a new show with Kate," he confirmed. Details of the show, however, havent fully been fleshed out. "We dont know what the show is going to be about." he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment