Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My first post

Yes, I have started a Kate Fan Site. I am very excited whats in store for her in her future. Being a new year, the divorce finalized and new long dreamy locks she is bound to do great things in 2010. I am here to express how much I admire her strength, her humor and Kate as a mother. I will follow her in the next chapter of her life as we see whats around the corner for her. Now as we all know, we know Kate from watching "Jon and Kate plus 8" on TLC, but there will be NO Jon talk here. No Jon drama, new girlfriends etc. This is a blog all about KATE, she has moved on and I am sure she would love if her fans did as well as she focuses on her New Year Kate clean slate. But of course there are those cute adorable 8 little precious children she has that we cant get enough of, and so I will be posting pictures of them as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck starting a new blog. Some day when I figure out how, I might start one about something, I don't know what though. I don't know why, even if people disagree with Kate, they can't respect that she is a person who has the right to respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tasha:) If I can do a blog so can you as I am just learning as I go myself. And yes, I have alot of respect for Kate and its fun having something that just focuses on her and the children.

    ReplyDelete