Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kate Gosselin 'Addicted' to Dancing and 'On Fire'



Kate Gosselin was glowing with pride for making it through her routine on Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars." The mom of eight's performance-ready smile was wiped off her face during rehearsals, when she learned that ex-husband Jon Gosselin had filed for custody of their children







ET was with Kate Gosselin this week as she prepared for "Dancing with the Stars" and stood strong, despite her ex-husband Jon filing child custody papers.


"What doesn't kill you always makes you stronger and I havent died yet so that's good," Kate told ET bravely, with a laugh.

Kate's attorney tells ET he feels Jon's filing is "defective" and is preparing his own response. Kate is dancing to provide income for her kids and will soon headline her own new series on TLC titled "Twist of Kate," and will also star in special new episodes of "Kate Plus 8."

She tells ET her dancing experience has taught her she can be with her children and have a career: "Coming off this, I really should be able to do anything, because If I can find four to six hours a day for dancing, once this goes away, I mean there's nothing I can't fit into my day."

And when it comes to facing the "Dancing with the Stars" judges' critcism, Kate says, "That's the easiest thing of it, I don't really. I take their constructive part and I don't really remember what they say."

For more, watch our video!

No comments:

Post a Comment