Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday’s Dancing: What You Didn’t See

AWAY FROM HOME: After an emotional goodbye to soap star Aiden Turner on Tuesday’s show, Kate Gosselin and partner Tony Dovolani told PEOPLE they have found more than their tango to bond over: It’s difficult for both to be away from their kids. Dovolani says that traveling between L.A. and Pennsylvania, where Gosselin lives and rehearses, has meant that he only sees his daughter Luana, 4, and twins Adrian and Ariana, 2, for a couple of hours a week. “It’s not easy,” says the dancer, whose wife Lina stays at home in Connecticut. “I can talk to my daughter on the phone … I don’t quite understand all the conversations we have, but as long as she hears my voice, she’s knows I’m there.” The silver lining: parents who sympathize may be key to their success. “I think it’s moms and women,” Gosselin says of their supporters. “The fan base is [ages] 2 to 102. I imagine it’s people who believe in me more than I believe in myself. And the people who think Tony is good looking and love his abs!”

No comments:

Post a Comment